Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-05 Origin: Site
A monoblock is a bit like a combi boiler and is literally a 'single block' system, where the heat pump has all of its components (apart from the hot water cylinder which is installed in the home) located inside a split heat pump unit situated outside the home.
What is the difference between split heat pump and monoblock heat pump?
How does split heat pump work?
What are the design features of the split heat pump?
(1) From the structural point of view: the cold water of the split heat pump directly enters the host. Because the tap water itself has pressure, there is no need for a pump, but the monoblock heat pump enters the water tank, and the whole tank of water is circulated, so a pump is required and the pump power is large , the system power consumption. In the actual installation process, in order to ensure that the user can quickly wash the hot water and the temperature fluctuation of the hot water is small, the circulating heat pump often needs to add an auxiliary water tank, and a water pump is required between the two water tanks. The system is more complicated and more power-consuming.
(2) From the operating conditions of the system: when the inlet water temperature is less than 45°C, the split heat pump and monoblock heat pump have similar working conditions and energy efficiency. When the inlet water temperature is higher than 45°C, the two conditions are completely different.
The principle of the split heat pump cycle is the same as that of the single cooling type, but an electromagnetic reversing valve is added to the system to switch the flow direction of the refrigerant. During refrigeration operation, the high-temperature and high-pressure gas from the compressor is discharged to the outdoor heat exchanger. After condensing, the low-temperature and low-pressure R22 liquid is discharged to the indoor side through capillary throttling to absorb indoor heat. When the split heat pump is in heating operation, the high-temperature and high-pressure gas from the compressor is discharged to the indoor heat exchanger to increase the indoor temperature, while R22 is condensed into liquid indoors, and then discharged to the outdoor heat exchanger after throttling. The liquid is evaporated into gas by absorbing the heat of the outdoor environment, and then enters the compressor for the next cycle.
1. Stability under low temperature conditions
Improve the stability of split heat pump under low temperature conditions. Through the upgrade of compressors, evaporators, condensers and other accessories and system optimization, on the premise of ensuring user experience, consider the improvement of energy efficiency or the development of lower engineering products used in this case.
2. System design frequency conversion
The split heat pump system is designed with variable frequency, such as the use of variable frequency water pumps to achieve reasonable flow control, and achieve differentiated and precise temperature control through flow control.
3. Intelligent remote control
Manufacturers need to develop their own set of control systems to implement an Internet of Things control system that can remotely control the unit group with an APP.
Guangzhou Realm energy saving equipment Co. Ltd. is a national new technology enterprise. It was officially registered on May 17, 2005, with a capital of RMB 100.1 million.