Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-30 Origin: Site
The split heat pump system simply replaces the original heat source equipment, achieving a certain energy saving effect and low investment cost. It is suitable for customers with high ambient temperature, low investment capacity and low requirements.
What are the installation site requirements for split heat pump?
What does the compressor in the split heat pump do?
What does the throttling device in the split heat pump do?
1. Provide enough space for installation and maintenance of split heat pump;
2. The support surface is flat, can bear the weight of the outdoor unit, and fix the water tank in the vertical direction;
3. No corrosive gas leakage;
4. It is easy to install and connect water pipes and electrical connections;
5. It is convenient for the water discharged when the safety valve is working to be smoothly discharged into the sewer;
6. Ensure that the water discharged from the safety valve will not splash on the wooden floor and furniture;
7. The water tank of the split heat pump is higher than the hot water outlet, and the hot water pipe must be equipped with a positive and negative pressure safety valve;
8. The drop between the water tank and the unit shall not exceed 3.5m.
The compressor in the split heat pump is a driven fluid machine that elevates low pressure gas to high pressure. It is the heart of the refrigeration system. It inhales low-temperature and low-pressure refrigerant gas from the suction pipe, drives the piston to compress it through the operation of the motor, and discharges the high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas to the exhaust pipe to provide power for the refrigeration cycle. Compression condensation expansion evaporation (heat absorption) refrigeration cycle.
(1) Throttle and reduce pressure. The throttling device in the split heat pump throttles the medium temperature and high pressure liquid refrigerant from the condenser to reduce its temperature and pressure, so that the refrigerant entering the evaporator becomes a wet vapor with a lower saturation temperature, ensuring that the refrigerant is kept at a low temperature. to lower the temperature of the air entering the car.
(2) Adjust the flow. The throttling device in the split heat pump automatically adjusts the refrigerant flow according to changes in the cooling load and engine speed, so that the refrigeration system always maintains the optimum cooling capacity.
(3) Prevent tuck and overheating. The throttling device in the split heat pump controls the refrigerant flow according to the temperature at the outlet of the evaporator to ensure that the refrigerant is completely vaporized in the evaporator and prevent the compressor from producing liquid hammer; at the same time, the superheat temperature of the refrigerant vapor is controlled In order to prevent the occurrence of abnormal overheating.
Guangzhou Realm Energy Saving Equipment Co. Ltd. is committed to providing high-quality split heat pumps with reasonable price, efficient production cycle and the most professional customer service.