Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
The air source heat pump is an energy-saving device that uses a lot of energy to direct heat from the low heat source air to the high heat source. It's some kind of heat pump.
What are the characteristics of an air source heat pump?
Where is an air source heat pump suitable for use?
What are the precautions for using air source heat pumps?
(1) The air source heat pump system integrates the cold and heat sources and does not need to set up a special cold room or boiler room. The unit can be placed on the roof or floor at will without occupying the effective use area of the building, and the construction and installation are very simple.
(2) The air source heat pump system has no cooling water system, no cooling water consumption, and no power consumption of cooling water system. In addition, many cases of Legionella infections due to cooling water pollution have been reported. Also from the point of view of safety and hygiene, the consideration of the air/water heat pump has obvious advantages.
(1) For areas with hot summers and cold winters: The climatic characteristics of areas with hot summers and cold winters are humid summers, the average regional temperature in July is 25-30°C, and the number of days on which the annual average temperature is higher than 25°C is 40-100 days; The average temperature in January is 0-10°C, and the number of days on which the annual average temperature is less than 5°C is 0-90 days. The daily temperature fluctuations are small, the annual rainfall large and the solar radiation low. The climatic characteristics of these regions are very suitable for the use of air-to-water heat pumps.
(2) Conventional air source heat pump units can operate safely and reliably when the outside air temperature is higher than -3°C. The regional climate is characterized by low temperatures in winter, and the average temperature in January is -10-0℃, but in the heating period, the time when the temperature is higher than -3℃ makes up a large proportion, and the time when the temperature is below -3℃, most occur at night. Therefore, air source heat pumps are used in buildings that are mainly operated during the day (e.g. office buildings, shopping malls, banks, etc.), and their operation is practical and reliable. In addition, the climate in these areas is dry in winter and the relative humidity outside in the coldest month is about 45% to 65%. Therefore, the freezing phenomenon of the air source heat pump is not too serious.
(1) If the required heat is relatively large, the heating capacity of the air source heat pump is insufficient.
(2) The reliability of air source heat pumps in cold regions is poor.
(3) In a low temperature environment, the energy efficiency ratio(EER) of the air source heat pump drops rapidly.
With the business mission "save customers every effort", Realm products include new energy-saving products such as large central commercial heat pumps, air enthalpy low temperature heat pumps, industrial and agricultural drying heat pumps, agricultural and marine products with constant temperature cultivation heat pumps.